Growing Media I
Out of stock
The basic elements of potting media will explained.
At the completion of this session, participants will be able to:
•Recognise the different potting mixes on the market
• Identify mix components and their role in the mix
• Describe the physical, biological and chemical properties of potting mixes in general
• Measure the pH of a potting mix
• Be aware of health and safety precautions for staff and clients when handling potting mixes and their components
• Recommend a potting mix for a given situation
Course duration is approximately 1hour. Participants can however log out at any point and resume from where they left off.
Participants will be awarded a certificate upon completion and are eligible for 1 CNP point.